Saturday, February 25, 2006

RuthFacts

Just in case readers have no idea about me, here are random facts about Ruth Elizabeth Serven:
  1. I want to be a writer when I grow up, but also want to travel, get good grades, and be a painter.
  2. I am 11 years old. My birthday is September 26, 1994.
  3. I have red-blonde-brown hair( I call it strawberry-blonde), blue eyes, lots of freckles, no glasses, and no braces.
  4. I like to eat all clementines, oranges, carrots, PB&J, quesadillas, tacos, spaghetti, lasanga, honey, apples, broccoli, steak, pork chops, most kinds of chicken-in short, I'm not very picky.
  5. My favorite colors are all shades of blue, green, burgandy, purple, and orange.
  6. I like to swim, ski, garden, cook, read(!!!), hang out with friends, take photos, draw, jump on our trampoline, ride my bike, and write stories
  7. My family has a dog. His name is Happy Chewbacca. He is a black mini poodle, and is fluffy instead of marshmellowy-poofy.
  8. I'm learning Latin in school, and find it confusing. I would rather learn German.
  9. I play viola in an orchestra through OU. I like it a lot.
  10. My house is a yellow one. It was built in 1902. Our city is Norman, Oklahoma.
  11. I go to school at Veritas Classical Academy. My mom is the headmistress! I am in 5th grade.

No comments:

...I just think of these things, and then I don't feel so bad!

  • Barnes and Noble (and books in general)
  • birthday parties
  • friends
  • fun words (like effervescent and uber)
  • knitting
  • learning languages
  • RUF
  • Scrabble...and other word games
  • skiing
  • sleep-overs
  • swimming
  • tea
  • traveling (not the car part, so much!)
  • weddings
  • writing fantasy stories