Saturday, July 21, 2007

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling [at last!]

Voldemort is on the rise, Dumbledore is dead, and Harry is faced with the enormous challenge of destroying three more Horcruxes. Eventually, he must face the Dark Lord, and do something none would dream of.
But I'm not telling you anymore! Read it, peoples!

So. All that 'junk' in the last few books has turned out to be not junk at all. The crown on the bust; the locket in the cupboard; the fairy story. It would greatly interest me to know how in the world J.K. thinks of these things!!! The woman's a genius!!! Hooray!

I suppose I have succeeded in telling you nothing useful. You have to read it for yourselves. But I suspect that you would have read it anyways, no matter what I say. We can discuss our joys and annoyances later.

No comments:

...I just think of these things, and then I don't feel so bad!

  • Barnes and Noble (and books in general)
  • birthday parties
  • friends
  • fun words (like effervescent and uber)
  • knitting
  • learning languages
  • RUF
  • Scrabble...and other word games
  • skiing
  • sleep-overs
  • swimming
  • tea
  • traveling (not the car part, so much!)
  • weddings
  • writing fantasy stories