Monday, April 11, 2005

bees and Omniplexes

The science fair Friday was very cool. A few hours before, I opened up the envolope that had lots of worker bees in it. We got Jimmy John's and cut it up. We went over to the site. I put honey on the Jimmy Johns'. i looked at other peoples projects. Forrest did rokets and he set one off outside, Leah did pictures, Jonathon did volcanoes and he set one off every few minutes, I did bees, 'Cal did butterflies and he had a live butterfly and caterpillar, Molly did water, ice and salt and made frozen yogurt, Christian did the difference between baking powder and baking soda and baked buiscuts to show the difference, Jake did magnets and Savannah did stalactites and grew a stalactite. I got a red ribbon.

The Omniplex is thinking of closing down! Please donate money to:
Omniplex
2100 NE 52nd Street
OKC 73111

2 comments:

keely said...

They can't close down the Omniplex!!! I want my own children to experience that room that takes a picture of your shadow! (That was always my favorite.)

Anonymous said...

I need more blogging from you. This once a week stuff isn't cutting it. Its too good to just have once a week.

re

...I just think of these things, and then I don't feel so bad!

  • Barnes and Noble (and books in general)
  • birthday parties
  • friends
  • fun words (like effervescent and uber)
  • knitting
  • learning languages
  • RUF
  • Scrabble...and other word games
  • skiing
  • sleep-overs
  • swimming
  • tea
  • traveling (not the car part, so much!)
  • weddings
  • writing fantasy stories