Monday, April 04, 2005

Nothing much to report... sad, huh?

Nothing's happened since I last wrote. Well, I mean, like, I haven't gone to China or gotten Dragon Slayer published or anything like that. What has happened is:
  • I went to the Medieval Fair Saturday. I bought a marionette puppet. I saw a bunch of other things I wanted. I wish I had about $20 to spend, instead of 5.
  • Russ got the kitchen tiles finished.
  • There's a science fair Friday. Yikes! I'm doing bees.
  • I'm translating Dragon Slayer into Latin.
  • I'm trying to decide whether it's worth changing the princess story so there's animals instead of people, but that would mean changing the whole story ( I mean, whose ever heard of a wolf being named six gaudy flowery names?).
...Sir, there is nothing more to say. The newspaper is already jam packed with info....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is this 'Dragon Slayer' of which you speak? Is it a story? Post the Latin version!
-Cyrano

...I just think of these things, and then I don't feel so bad!

  • Barnes and Noble (and books in general)
  • birthday parties
  • friends
  • fun words (like effervescent and uber)
  • knitting
  • learning languages
  • RUF
  • Scrabble...and other word games
  • skiing
  • sleep-overs
  • swimming
  • tea
  • traveling (not the car part, so much!)
  • weddings
  • writing fantasy stories