Friday, March 18, 2005

a bee search

Today is rainy. A rainy Friday. If it doesn't rain all day, I'm going to go up to the beehive and find the queen bee for my science project. That would be really cool, getting to see a queen bee up close. I just hope that the beekeeper hasn't cleaned them out yet. I bet some of you guys are like, What's she doing, going into a beehive?. But the bees are all dead. So I'm safe. I'm not like the Crocodile Hunter, going places and doing crazy things to catch an animal. We'll go to the nursinghome for lunch, probably, and then I'll go find my bee.

2 comments:

Justin Donathan said...

Ruthie, I've always thought of you as kind of a Crocodile Hunter type. : )
j-do

Anonymous said...

Dude, don't leave us hanging! What's to become of the queen? And the wee sprite Alicia?
-Joel

...I just think of these things, and then I don't feel so bad!

  • Barnes and Noble (and books in general)
  • birthday parties
  • friends
  • fun words (like effervescent and uber)
  • knitting
  • learning languages
  • RUF
  • Scrabble...and other word games
  • skiing
  • sleep-overs
  • swimming
  • tea
  • traveling (not the car part, so much!)
  • weddings
  • writing fantasy stories