Monday, March 21, 2005

Princesses

Okay! More story for you guys. JDo, I am not like the Crocodile hunter. Anyways, here you go:
The king jumped off a sweat streaked horse and hurried inside. The queen was holding what looked like a pile of yelling blankets. The queen pulled back a corner to reveal a tiny pink face with the barest hint of orange fuzz hair.
"When will we have her name-day?" asked the king.
"Soon," replied the queen, "but what will we call her? I've been thinking of things for awhile. What about just putting a lot of names together; there are so many I like. What about Danielle Rebecca Rachel Lily Jewl Rose?"
"Excellant. Now what about fairy godmothers? We could have six, one for each of her names."
The queen stiffened. She had grown up in this country and knew what magic could do. But it would be good to have magic protecting the princess. She gave in.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh boy! Kings and queens and princesses and now magic. I sure hope there is a dragon in here somewhere.

Anonymous said...

Oh boy! Kings and queens and princesses and now magic. I sure hope there is a dragon in here somewhere.

Anonymous said...

I hope my babies have orange fuzz hair.

Anonymous said...

Now I want to hear about what magic can do. Did something magical and bad happen to the queen when she was young, I wonder. Where will you take the story next!

Anonymous said...

I finally get to read your blog today-friday and see you haen't written anything since you got home! I sure likes having you here last week. I just found a blog/web site you would like-its www.famteam.com-a huge family and lots of ideas for blogging!
love you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ruth, So, did they really name the new princess all those names? What are they going to call her in everyday life? And does she end up with 6 fairy godmothers? I can hardly wait to learn more.
Love, Miss Jill

OneoftheServens said...

so what kind of creature is it

...I just think of these things, and then I don't feel so bad!

  • Barnes and Noble (and books in general)
  • birthday parties
  • friends
  • fun words (like effervescent and uber)
  • knitting
  • learning languages
  • RUF
  • Scrabble...and other word games
  • skiing
  • sleep-overs
  • swimming
  • tea
  • traveling (not the car part, so much!)
  • weddings
  • writing fantasy stories